Vitrinal is a hypertonic solution. When administered intravenously, it provides electrolytes and a source of water for hydration.
- Emergency treatment of severe salt depletion in cases like heart failure or renal impairment
when chloride loss exceeds sodium loss
- Management of extreme dilution of ECF following excessive water intake
- Management of intra-cranial pressure in head injury
Product Variants & Features
Each 100 ml contains:
Sodium Chloride 3 g
Water for Injection q.s.
- It is a hypertonic Saline solution
- It acts a source of electrolytes during severe salt depletion